Future Proof Financial Planning, Financial Advisers in Lismore provide small business advice.
Businesses don’t plan to fail; they fail to plan.
Becoming your own boss is an exciting journey, but it pays to plan ahead to make sure it’s a success.
Common questions to consider:
- What do I need to think about when starting a new business?
- What is a small business financial plan?
- Where should I go to seek advice?
- Should I insure my business?
- What are my obligations if I take on employees?
- What about super for myself?
- How do I make sure my business will continue without me?
- What tax concessions apply if I choose to exit my business?
How can we help?
- Advise on the financial planning aspects of your business plan
- Review, advise and organise the specialised insurances you need to protect your business and your employees.
- Advise the superannuation requirements for you and your employees.
- Recommend superannuation funds or managing a self managed superannuation fund
- Explain your super obligations for staff.
- Advise about investing your business profits.
- Advise on succession planning for your business.
- Advise on insurances specific to the business needs.
Future Proof Financial Planning, Financial Advisers in Lismore provide small business advice. Contact us on ph 1300 377 888 or 02 66227333.
Comments are closed.